Saint Therese of Lisieux Sterling Silver Medal - S352318
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Saint Therese of Lisieux medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her holding a crucifix and a bouquet of roses and she is dressed in her Carmelite nuns habit.
- Saint Therese of Lisieux is the Patron Saint of florists, missionaries, aviators and tuberculosis.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.8" x 0.5" (21mm x 13mm)
- Weight of medal: 1.3 Grams.
- 18" 316 Surgical stainless steel curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.