Patron Saint Therese Round Sterling Silver Medal - S978918
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Saint Therese of Lisieux round medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her holding a crucifix and a bouquet of roses and she is dressed in her Carmelite nuns habit.
- Saint Therese of Lisieux is the Patron Saint of florists, missionaries, aviators and tuberculosis.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.7"(22mm x 18mm)
- Weight of medal: 3.3 Grams.
- 18" 316 Surgical stainless steel curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.