Patron Saint Regina Oval Sterling Silver Medal - S947818
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Saint Regina oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her wearing a crown and holding a palm staff.
- Saint Regina is the Patron Saint against poverty and of shepherdesses.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.6" (22mm x 14mm)
- Weight of medal: 1.9 Grams.
- 18" 316 Surgical stainless steel fine curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
- Medal has a blank back.