Patron Saint Augustine Oval Sterling Silver Medal - S251524
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Saint Augustine oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts him with the a book and a quill pen.
- Saint Augustine is the Patron Saint of painters and theologians.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 0.7" (27mm x 17mm)
- Weight of medal: 2.8 Grams.
- 24" 316 Surgical stainless steel endless curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
- Medal has a blank back.